Finally!

I was in NYC today, passing through via Boston, and of course I had to stop by Opening Ceremony. I was   almost drooling outside 35 Howard Street when I saw the Levi x Opening Ceremony pieces and Alexander Wang through the shop windows. They have an amazing collection of Alexander Wang there, including his line for Linda Farrow, and his less expensive line, T by Alexander Wang. I still can't believe that he showed his first collection at age 19 - dexterous designer! And drum roll please....I finally have my own piece of clothing from his Spring/Summer 2010 collection - the leather-detail sweatshirt (image below). He had a whole series of sweatshirt and leather inspired pieces. I love the way he mixes the casual material with leather, absolutely perfect. I also had my eyes on the red and white striped mini shorts with apron. I can't even begin to describe my sudden love for stripes, my inner new-wave-French-actress is acting out. The sweatshirt is amazing; perfect relaxed fit and an awesome wrap around leather tie. One thing is definitely checked off my bucket list...

No comments:

Post a Comment